Monday 29 August 2011

Daiso Japan Haul!!! Seattle and Vancouver trip

I just got back from my trip to Vancouver and Seattle... my first time to Seattle and I drove with my fam, we went to the outlets in Tulalip and other places on the way to Seattle and I DIED~! They had a Daiso Japan where we went and everything was $1.50 except for a few things and I spent $88 there!!! hahaha since the Canadian Dollar was higher I went CRAZY!!


What my receipt looked like LOL

 3D nail art stickers! <3<3<3
 EYELASHES! MY FAV!! They were so cheap and I tried 3 pairs already and I'm in love with them!


Sparkly nail polish! You see why I went crazy?! haha I just did my nails too : I used one of the pink sparkly nail polish and an old light pink sparkly nail polish with chunk sparkles on the tips and some 3d nail art stickers





Just a few pics from my trip: 

PURIKURA PICS FROM VANCOUVER!!!! I met up with my friend that moved there I haven't seen her in so long!!





Stanley Park in Vancouver:



Space Needle in Seattle!





Waterfront:

Oysters! Mmm 

Pike Market:



I've never had yellow watermelon!

Bought my fav lilies for $5!!!! 

And that is it for my camwhore pics from my trip haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment