Thursday 30 June 2011

Bath & Body Works and Costa Blanca Haul and New Job! ^_^

Sorry I haven't been making any posts I recently got a job as an assistant to an estimator! I'm sooo happy I've been jobless for like a year because I had to take a full load of 6 classes for school >_< It's the best job ever I basically just do paperwork except when I have to get on a ladder to record measurements while my boss measures the roof and siding. I work for a construction company and it's been so crazy at work!

Anyways to celebrate me not being broke anymore I decided to go shopping. (I'm a recovering shopaholic) haha. It's funny how you never find what you're looking for when you have money and that there's never anything you really want but when you're broke there's so much cute stuff! Anyways if you have a Bath & Body Works near you they're having a crazy sale! Basically everything is like $4 or $3 and here is all the stuff I got:
I got another wall flower and scented thing and I only spent $30! Isn't that crazy? I don't know if it's only in Canada though =/

And I guess this isn't really a haul but I got this cute dress from Costa Blanca. I tried on like 7 things I thought was cute and only ended up with one because the other things didn't look good on me! Anyways I will try to post more tutorials and such probably on the weekend!

Here is what it looks like on:



The back:
And FOTD:


No comments:

Post a Comment