Wednesday 13 July 2011

FOTD and OOTD

Hihi ^_^

Sorry it's been a while! I've been so busy with work I don't even have time to relax!! I will definitely try to post more often tho! Anyways here is the outfit of the day: It's raining so it's a bit chilly.

Top and high-waisted pants: H&M


Up close:



Eyes:

  • MAC in Swimming (green)
  • NARS in El Dorado (gold)
  • Eyelashes: got them from ebay 10 pairs in a box lol
Lips: MAC nude color lipglass the name rubbed off lol

Face: Korres Watermelon lightweight tinted moisturizer in 3 (dark)


And here's an up close look:
I'm wearing GEO Angel circle lenses in Grey. My face looks greasy here but it's just the flash I swear lol that or it's because of the heat!

So now that I have a job I've been online shopping like crazzzzyyy! I've ordered two pairs of circle lenses from K-circlelens.net and I shall do a review on them when I receive them! I'm sooo excited these are the first circle lenses I'm getting other than GEO lenses. These ones I have are decent but I want more enlargement!!

I'm also considering getting a wig from ebay just so I don't have to keep dying my hair over and over again. It's really really damaged! And when all the lovely stuff I bought online comes in I shall do a post of my online haul haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment